Monday 5 February 2018

Is this thing still on?

Ok, so 5 years since a blog post is a long time, for ages I considered doing some thing here but kept putting it off, either I procrastinate too much or wondering if people are even reading blogs any more.
But I have decided that I shall have a blog day, once a week, even if its just for me, to post about any thing crafty I have been doing that week, to help keep me motivated if nothing else. I won't tie my self to a day (But I do like the idea of show off sunday or work in progress wednesday) so I can see for my self the work I am putting in to my creations, and maybe if I feel like I have to have some thing to show for my blog, I might do more work, ha yeah I know, good intentions and all that, we shall see. But  I have spring cleaned, given the blog a fresh look and removed the photobucket icons that had gone to pot after they changed it all, now if I could just get that finished object gallery widget to stay still I will be happy!
Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment